New Marketing Trends

Marketing Ideas for Non-Profits and Libraries

The M Word helps librarians learn about marketing trends and ideas.

Thursday, November 01, 2012

How Can You Reach Non-Users?


There's a wonderful webinar coming up on Nov. 7 titled "The Elusive Library Non-User: How Can Libraries Find Out What Non-Users Want?" This is an age-old question. And while I do have some knowledge of the topic, I want more, so I just signed up to attend myself. 

This talk originated as a session at this past Spring's Public Library Association conference. The session was so packed that they had to close it down and turn away people at the door (including me). So I'm thrilled that PLA noted the interest in the topic and is making it available to those of us who didn't see the original. 

Sign up here to join in on Nov. 7 (or to get the link to the archived version later). There is a small fee: 
PLA members $28
ALA members $31.50
Non-members $35
Groups $129

It begins at 2 pm Eastern time. I hope to "see" you there!

No comments: